All Australian Boating
All Australian Boating started out as Hervey Bay Marine Training Centre (HBMTC). With the expansion of our business to cover the needs of recreational and commercial boat operators Queensland-wide a more generic name was required that was suitable for all our trainers across the State.
Since inception in 1997, HBMTC has won many accolades and awards. Most notable of these is the Fraser Coast Business Awards where HBMTC achieved a win over all other businesses in the 'Fishing, Boating, Outdoor' section in its very first year of operations.
In subsequent years HBMTC (and then AAB All Australian Boating) has gone on to win a total of six more annual awards including winner in the Services industry business with 0-5 staff and a Highly Commended Award.
- You have proven that learning can be fun
- I never thought it would be so easy to learn how to drive a boat
- I would not have got the job if you had not helped me get my licence and gone out of your way to fit in with my very limited time available - Thanks Mick & Sue
- You said 'have boat - will travel' - I did not expect you to drive 5 hours just to help me and my friends get our boat licence. Thank you.
- You can't improve on perfection
- Sue, you shouldn’t change anything (re your course). You explained everything very well and are very helpful. Shannon M- Westbrook
- Very enthusiastic knowledgeable trainer who is passionate about the job and cares about the wellbeing of her clients. Ryan P - Proston
- Sue is a great teacher, explains things easily & helps with any questions asked. Craig M -Toowoomba
- Loved every minute. Thanks. P Johnston - Daring Heights
- It was fun! R Davison - Dingo
- "Everything was run very well" L Bleys - Charleville
- "It was instructional and of a brilliant standard" K Vandenboog - Coolum Beach
- "Awesome Trainer and had lots of fun learning" G Shaw-Chinchilla
- "Sue is very easy to talk to" D Olzard - Clermont
- "Good, fair, direct, attention to detail" T Madden - Clermont
- "Very well explained and very accurate" J Smith - Clermont
- "Very well presented course" W Guivarra - Blackwater
- "Great session" S Schiller - St George
- "Had fun, learnt heaps, feel quietly confident. Thanks Sue" R Jones - Goondiwindi
- "Very knowlegable and had high skill set" A Rawrin - Tara
- "Excellent, very informative" T Heidrich - Flagstone Creek
- "The training was excellent" M Williams - Charleville
- "Had a great time. Friendly service" W Hay - Miles
- "I found it was an enjoyable experience and Sue was calm & spoke clearly so I understood and i didnt stress." K Tucker - Toowoomba
Copyright ©All Australian Boating 2014